Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

This guide shows you how to look for books, journal articles, videos, course reserves and newspapers.

Current students will receive HK$100 worth of print quota from the College at the beginning of each academic year. Once you have used the free print quota, you can purchase an additional print quota at the Kidsploration Library.

For more information, please see the Printing, Photocopying, & Scanning guide.

The free print quota will not be carried forward to the next academic year. However, you will receive a HK$100 free print quota at the beginning of each academic year.

The paid print quota that you have purchased will be carried forward to the next academic year until you graduate. Please note that paid print quota is non-refundable.

  1. Go to this link: http://hkyccecepc1:9191/user (only accessible for students in Tin Wan campus)
  2. Login using your YCCECE Student ID and email password
  3. You should see the balances for both free print quota (Free) and additional purchased quota (Credit)

Under the Copyright Ordinance Section 38 - Research and private study and Section 41A - Fair dealing for purposes of giving or receiving instruction, you may use the exemptions in the Copyright Ordinance to make copies for limited purposes. The primary consideration is that 'the act (here we are talking of copying) does not conflict with a normal exploitation of the work by the copyright owner and does not unreasonably prejudice the legitimate interests of the copyright owner.'

More copyright information can be found in the Copyright & Plagiarism guide.

Yes. Please follow this guide to connect your laptop to the printers.

For mobile printing, please follow the instruction for iOS and Android.