One self-check machine is located near the circulation counter of the library.
This facility allows users to borrow, return, and renew library materials by themselves and check their library accounts. It provides an alternative to queuing up at the Circulation Counter during busy periods when the Library is open.
User will receive an email notice including the titles and due dates 30 minutes after all loan transactions are completed.
When making use of this facility, please note:
- You should have valid borrowing privileges at Kidsploration Library and have your library card (e.g. Student/Staff ID card, alumni library card) ready to hand.
- You must not have any service blocks on your library account. If you have outstanding fines, please settle your fines at the Circulation Counter before using the self-check machine.
- Please follow the instruction placed next to the self-check machine.
Tips for using the self-check machine:
- Process at most 6 items at a time
- Make sure the items are placed in the designated area as instructed.
- If your book is not desensitized properly and triggers the alarm at the Library exit gate, please take it to the Circulation Counter for assistance.
- No paper receipt will be printed out. Please check your email inbox for your electronic receipt.
- Remember to take your card with you.