- Checked out items must be returned on or before the due date.
- If an item is not returned by the due date, it is considered overdue and is subject to overdue fines as laid down in the Library Regulations.
The Book Drop is located near the Library entrance.
- The book drop is open 24/7 for returns.
- Books must be deposited in the book drop on or before the due dates. Overdue books are subject to fines.
- The following materials must be returned to the Circulation Counter during opening hours:
- AV materials (including those accompanied with library books)
- Course reserves
- Notebook / iPad
- Please do not put any money or cheques in the book drop for payment of library fines. All payment of library fees and fines should be settled at the Library’s Circulation Counter.
- Books in the book drop will be checked-in every Library opening day at 9:30 am and 4:30 pm. You can check your updated loan record 30 minutes after the collection time: http://koha.yccece.edu.hk/cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl
Books collected at 9:30 am
Books collected at 4:30 pm
Return date will be adjusted to the previous working day.
Return date is the day of collection.
- Please ensure that books are properly put inside the book drop, the library will not be responsible for damages or loss of materials in book drops.