The Library provides self-serve laminating.
- Switch the power on (located at the rear right side of the machine). The control panel buttons will flash once as part of a check light system to ensure proper function.
- The Standby button will turn on with a soft blue glow. The machine is automatically warming up to hot lamination. Please wait for around 30 seconds.
- When the machine is ready, the green “Ready” LED and entry tray LED’s will come on and the machine will beep to indicate that it is ready for lamination.
- The Green “Feed” light will light up when the user can insert a pouch. The light will go off when the document is inside the machine and will come back on when it is acceptable to feed another pouch.
- Turning off the Machine – Push the top power button, the machine will go into cool-down mode. The heaters will turn off, but the rollers will still run until the unit reaches the desired temperature to turn off completely.
- Only laminating films purchased from the Library counter are allowed.
- Only Octopus Card payment is accepted.
|A4 Laminating Film||A3 Laminating Film|
|$2 / film||$4 / film|