Booking of the Group Discussion Rooms
- The Group Discussion Rooms are available for booking on online
Special Arrangement for open access: 12:00am – 1:00pm
Cleaning Time: 11:30am & 1:30PM
Duration of bookings
- Each student can book up to 2 hours;
- Each student can make a maximum of 1 time reservation per daily;
- The Calendar will show 7 future dates for reservation as maximum.
Checking in booking
- All members of the Discussion Group must be presented to check in at the Library Circulation Counter with their student cards preferably 5 minutes before the time of booked session, and no later than 10 minutes from the time of booked session; otherwise the room will be released for other students’ use without prior notice.
Use of the Group Discussion Room without booking
- All students without a valid booking must leave the Rooms if requested by the Library.
Conduct of Users
- The Rooms are strictly for academic use by the College students only.
- All windows should not be covered. No eating or drinking.
- No personal belongings be left behind after use and the College is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- Any damages of furniture and equipment in the Rooms should be reported to the Library immediately. In case of misuse of the furniture and equipment, the students will be responsible for the total cost incurred for repair or replacement.
Important Notes to Users
- The Library reserves the right to refuse booking of the Rooms to any students who have failed to observe the Library rules and regulations.
- All Group Discussion Rooms are under CCTV surveillance.
(Effective date: 10 April 2019)