Electronic Resources Copyright Warning
Use of all databases and electronic journals (hereafter referred to as "the Resources") subscribed by the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education Library are legally governed by license agreements signed by the Library and the publishers / vendors. The common clauses are as follows:
- Only the authorized YCCECE Library users are allowed to access the Resources in the authorized paths and methods.
- The Resources are protected by the copyright laws.
- Users must comply with the license agreements and the copyright laws.
- In compliance with the copyright laws, authorized users may download, save, or print a reasonable portion of text, search results or other information from these resources solely for studying, teaching, or research purposes.
- Altering, recompiling, systematic or programmatic and continuous downloading / copying (for example, downloading entire or most of the journal issues), reselling, redistributing, publishing or republishing of any journal text, output, search results, or other information in any form or medium is strictly prohibited.
- The use of the Resources is governed by license agreements which prohibit access via robotic tools.
Violation of the agreements will cause the following:
- Publishers / vendors may suspend or terminate the Library access to the Resources.
- Patrons are fully responsible for any legal consequences arising from infringement of applicable copyright laws.